- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1983 chevrolet C-10
This truck is currently ranked 701th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 50% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: About average
straight 6 three on the tree and a 10 bolt no options scottsdale on has power brakes
- 350 small block 4 bolt mains saginaw 3 speed 10.5/1 compression je pistons heddman long tube headers edelbrock 750 carb monster tach centerline telstars mickey thompson indy profile s/s
- hooker super comp headers, weiand tunnel ram brodix b-1 heads built 12 bolt richmond t-10 kirkey drag buckets 10 point cage fuel cell in rear battery relocatin to rear drive shaft safety loop
this is my first truck seeing as i am only 16 and it is pretty quick but i am gonna make it faster hope u guys like it later
This entry was last updated on
Friday August 22, 2003 at 10:55 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:49 EDT 2013.