- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota r/t
This truck is currently ranked 517th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 63% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
- powerdyne supercharger w/ #9 pully
- turbosmart blowoff valve
- 24lb injectors
- mopar valvecovers
- felpro headgasgets
- max flow ported and polished tb
- k&n intake system
- 180 thermosdat
- harland sharp 1.7 rockers
- flowmaster true dual exhaust
- borla headers
- magna flow high flow cats
- lakewood traction bars
- 100 shot of nos
- nx purge kit
- purge out the center of the cowl
- street scene rollpan with exhaust cut outs
- street scene upper grill inserts
- street scene lower grill insetrs
- stylin r/t 3rd brake light
- apc clear tail lights
- mondera black hawks 20" rims
- goodyear 275/45/20 tires
- djm front coils
- djm rear blocks
- purge out of the center of the cowl hood
- sony explode moterized head unite
- all blue interior bulbs
- nu-image blue flame guages
- mtx custom thunderform sub enclosure
- chrome r/t emblems on dash
- new rockford 1500 watt amp
- lotek triple piller guage pods
- custom nos switch in center console
- and some dice around the mirror
Awsome truck to drive
This entry was last updated on
Monday March 6, 2006 at 11:01 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:48 EDT 2013.