- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 Dodge Ram R/T
This truck is currently ranked 638th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 55% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
Bought used stock with 5.7L Hemi and Ground Effects.
- -Performance (Black Truck)-
- Mopar Oversized Throttle Body
- Airaid Cold Air Intake
- Mopar Performance Headers
- Mopar HiFlow Cats and Exhaust
- Poweraid Throttle Body
- Performance Pulleys
- R/T Style Interior (Stitchings in Head Rests and Floor Mats
- White Gauges
- XM Satelite Radio
- 2 inch Drop in Front
- 4 inch Drop in Rear
- Extang Soft Bed Cover
- Ram Air Hood
- Hood Pins
- Mopar Ground Effects
- Mopar Side Window Flectors
- Tinted Windows
- Mopar Performance Chip/Module or Programmer
This is my new project. I had a Ram SS/T and it was lost in a tornado accident. It will be missed.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 11, 2006 at 4:18 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:47 EDT 2013.