- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Mic Brown Mr.
1991 Chevrolet S-10
This truck is currently ranked 1014th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 28% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
This truck is all stock. I have about 1500 in the whole thing.
- 770 Street Avenger carb,3000 B&M Holeshot converter,4.11 gears
- Vortec heads, Comp extreme energy cam, Victor jr, Cal-tracs, and ET Streets to cure spinning problems
i hope to have this truck in the 7.90s next year. we only estimated the 1/4 mile times since the track we have here is 1/8th mile. Its a fun little street toy to go get the grocerys in and pic up the kids from school.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday November 16, 2004 at 5:20 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:42 EDT 2013.