- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1979 Chevy C10 1/2 ton Stepside
This truck is currently ranked 1291th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 8% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
black bench seat
more black things..
- 'Evil lights' according to the honda freaks (red city lights for the parkinglots at 1AM)
- lowered 3-5 inches front and rear, havnt really measured
- autometer guages
- 350 block with forged pistons from a 70s camaro
- decent looking valve covers
- holley 650 single pumper
- full length headers (hooker)
- shifter on the floor instead of column, truck was origionally a 4spd manual... :-/
- .....stuff i cant think of at the moment.
- power buckets out of a 2001 or 2 (its a buddies truck, cant remember year) silverado
- new transmition.. other one is kinda a pile of shit
- PAINT, either black with ghost flames or red or maybe orange with orange/red flames
- 20's or 22's.. thatd be nice i think.. but too beaner'ish maybe for a white boy
1/4 mile is from last owner with a different block so i dont know what my time will be.
yeah im 16 and im driving an 83 scirocco (ugly volkswagen) till i get the truck to the point of being legal *need mufflers or something to get cops to stop following me for 20 minutes at a time every few blocks* ..
i guess thats what i get for being 16 and driving a truck with straightpipes..
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 22, 2003 at 4:00 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:40 EDT 2013.