- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Durango
This truck is currently ranked 1253th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2218 on DOT
- Bell Tech 2/2 drop
- Intense Performance CAI
- FlowMaster Cat Back
- Fastman TB
- MSD 6AL
- 180 T-stat
Top 10 in points first two years in Summit series @ Atlanta Dragway. Div 2 finals qualifier 2006.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday December 30, 2006 at 8:47 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:36 EDT 2013.