- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 213rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 85% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
1995 Ford (SVT) Lightning #358
- Powerdyne XB-1A Supercharger (13# Boost)
- Stage 1 Ported GT40 Cast Iron Heads
- Extrude Honed Lower GT40 Intake
- FMS 5.0 Roller Cam
- (NX) Nitrous Wet 100 Shot
- 30# Injectors
- 1.70 Cobra Roller Rockers
- 70mm T/B
- Pickrel Long Tube Headers
- Pickrel Performance X-Pipe
- Eaton 4.10 Rear
- MSD 6-BTM Ignition
- Mark VIII Electric Fan
- E.L.D. Reverse Quad Shocks
- K&N Filter Cone
- PI Converter 3000 Stall
- Sstock 2-Pump Trick
- Hoosier Drags 30x10.5
- Autometer Gauges
- Fiberglass Cowl Induction Hood
- A.R.E. Fiberglass Bed Cover
- Fiberglass Down's Roll Pan
Last time out on the Dyno my truck made 507 rwhp & 618 rwtq. This Truck Finished in 3rd Place @ the Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Lightning ShootOut. 1/04 Issue....Generation Gap 1. This truck is 100% street Legal 11.0 Truck.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday November 17, 2005 at 8:09 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:34 EDT 2013.