- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 163rd out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 89% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.49 on slicks
- JLP Longblock
- Kenne Bell 2.6 blower with JLP Powerflow Plenum
- Level 10 4r100 trans
- JLP/bassani CompR exhaust
- Zex nitrous
- etc, etc.
- Who knows, it never ends.
Everything functions like it did from the factory. A/C, power windows, etc. Truck made over 800hp at the tire and drives as good as it did fresh off the lot. With the addition of a roll bar and some new found power, we'll be looking for 9's this year.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 18, 2010 at 6:22 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:31:18 EDT 2013.