- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevrolet S10
This truck is currently ranked 1254th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.24 on Bones Radials
2000 Extended Cab LS, ZQ8 sport suspension, fully loaded
- k&n cai, throttle blade mod, egr mod, cat delete, flowmaster 40 series with 2.5" pipe, hypertech power programmer, 3.42 gears with Eaton heavy duty positraction, 255/50/16 rear tires
With some more track time, I should see a 15.4 or lower soon enough.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 10, 2004 at 11:55 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:12 EDT 2013.