- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1978 Dodge D100
This truck is currently ranked 332nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 77% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
FOR SALE $8500 5/22/06
over $15,000 invested
Garge Kept and ready to go.
- 750 Holley HP double pumper
- Fully ported 906 heads with ARP studs
- Cold air induction
- 3.91 gear with spool
- Moser axels
- Custom ( Caltrac style ) traction bars
- 727 transmision
- 3000 sall converter
- B&M Pro Ratchet shifter
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday May 24, 2006 at 9:26 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:06 EDT 2013.