- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 GMC Syclone
This truck is currently ranked 711th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 50% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: About average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.92 on street radials
- Ultimate chip
- 2 5/8ths 3 gauge pillar pod
- K&N filter
- ZR1 rims
- big fat turbo(PTE)
- big fat downpipe(PTE)
- aux tranny cooler
- SMC alcohol injection system
All upcoming mods are already bought and waiting to be installed as I write this. When done this will be a truck capable of mid 12's in street trim on pump gas with easy 1.8x 60' times on street radials.
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 30, 2004 at 9:25 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:58 EDT 2013.