- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1983 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 1025th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 27% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.210 on Radials
Truck is mostly stock trim
- A&L Carbon Fiber Hood
- Chev 355SB
- Childs HRC Sport Rods
- ARP 3/8 rod bolts
- Ford 9" W/31 spline Strange axles and Posi-Trac rear-end
- 80-60-06 Steel Crank
- .030 TRW 2VR Forged pistons
- Elgin Mech. cam
- Melling HV Oil pump
- 23 DEG. Edl. heads
- Cro-Moly Upper and Lower Arms
- Center force clutch
- A&L Carbon Fibre Valve Covers
- A&L 23 DEG. Carbon Fiber Intake
- Holley 750 4500 DP carb
- A&L Carbon Fiber 2 PC Timing Chain and Valve covers
- Custom Front and Rear Brakes
- Carbon Fibre Interior
Being a Carbon Fiber and Polymer Manufacturer and Distributor we get to play with exotic materials. Not to mention all the R&D that goes in to it. I'll Keep you all posted on future developments and projects...engine ran good buts needs serious tuning for better et's... slicks will help big time
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 19, 2004 at 6:15 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:57 EDT 2013.