- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Brandon Hawkins Mr.
2000 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1320th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 6% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.416 on 265/75/16 AT's
2WD Standard Cab auto 3.55's
- Flo-Pro muffler K&N Filter 3" suspension lift and bigger AT's Remote Start
- Cold Air
- Mopar PCM
- 1.7 Roller Rockers
- 4.10 gears with LSD
With a 60' time of 2.4, I need to l find a better way to hook up.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday March 30, 2002 at 12:46 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:56 EDT 2013.