- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1963 International Scout
This truck is currently ranked 197th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 86% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
1963 international scout farm truck turned into a drag truck.
- 427 BBC Chevy motor .060 over, 12.5 to 1 pistons, Steel crank, Comp cam .581 lift and 304 Dir. Single 780 holley carb. TH 400 manual automatic trans. 9" rearend with 4.56 gears and 31x13x15 slicks
- 10.90 in the 1/4 at 118mph and 1.50 60 foot times
- My next project is a 1959 Ford Ranchwagon with a 466 BBF with twin T04 garrett turbos, Fuel Injection, and Intercooling. It has 4 wheel disk Brakes and 4 wheel Air bag suspension. 33/18.5/15 tires all tubbed in. Project can be seen at www.ranchwagon.com First ever run at the strip was a tire smoking 12.30 sec. at 112 mph 60 foot time was over 2.55 sec. Car puts out 640HP and 960 ft. lbs. of torque. Way cool STREET CAR............
This truck drives straight as a arrow with the spool in the rearend even with the 100 inch wheel base.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 28, 2006 at 1:43 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:55 EDT 2013.