- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 gmc Syclone
This truck is currently ranked 140th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 90% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.531 on drag radials
297 ci. jim stokes stroker
Jim Stokes powed 297 inch stroker. BowTie block, billet crank, rods, and pistons. 770 lbs. of torque 660 horse. Mark williams 12 bolt rear end, aluminum driveshaft, adjustabale traction bars, PT 72 turbo. 72 lb. injectors, twin 270 gph electric intank fuel pumps, speedpro, and more...much more
- Just about every daggone thing that can be had!!! This Mills&Young Racing truck is owned and driven by Les and his sons Jason and Damien out of Pgh PA. Wrenched and tuned by Ray Mills from Columbiana, OH (R-Way Auto) without which the monster would not be happy!!!
Looks like a showcar and runs like a racecar. At the time of this posting this is the fastest AWD Syclone in the world.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday May 25, 2003 at 12:08 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:52 EDT 2013.