- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 Chevy S10 Durango
This truck is currently ranked 87th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 94% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
Everything that goes into putting a small block into a S-10.
- Backhalfed and caged by Peaseracing with S&W backhalf.
- Front and midplates. Wheelie bars, and Endrele injection on E-85.
- Long story. it now has a 434 that dyno'd at 688.6 on 23 degree heads and vavle train. 18 Degree stuff is on the shelf because i can't fit the Injection hat. Check it out on you tube. Search for e85 S10 to check out the 9 second runs in this S-10 on the old 406 that is no more.
This entry was last updated on
Monday July 19, 2010 at 1:54 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:49 EDT 2013.