- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1974 Chevy C10 Step-side
This truck is currently ranked 970th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 31% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on P295s
350 .030 over
C10 stepside, origanally equiped with a 250 inline 6.
Block and heads came from a 1971 full size car and had 300HP stock.(LT1)
- Rebuilt motor and TH350
- -dual exhaust/flowmasters
- -alum. intake
- -K/N airfilter
- -487X heads-1971 LT1
- -Crane cam- 284
- -Edlebrock 600
- - 4.11 gears
- -Trans-go shift kit
- -HEI with aftermarket module
- -All emissions equipment removed
- Custom dodge dakota seats
- Kenwood deck
- Posi unit.
- Also orange paint.
- Cowl Hood.
- Roller Rockers.
Sets off car alarms!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday April 26, 2006 at 6:00 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:42 EDT 2013.