- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 597th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 58% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
- ATI Procharger SC w/Intercooler, 12# (12 rib) pulley running external wastegate to limit boost to 10#. F&B stage 1 throttle-body, MSD 6AL (BTM), Supplemental fuel system including auxillary fuel pump and FMU (75 psi fuel pressure at 2 psi), Mopar PCM, heavy duty 12:1 Mopar headgaskets, Mopar headers, 160 degree thermostat, 12" electric fan, 3" catback exhaust system with single in dual outlet Flowmaster 40 series (non delta) muffler, Ground Force lowering kit -2"/3" front and back, Trans-Go shift kit, chrome OEM R/T wheels, 17x11 inch rear OEM wheels (widened by Wheels America), BFGoodrich Comp T/A HR4 305/45-17 tires on rear, ram-air hood, leather seats, carbon fiber dash kit, white faced gauges.
- ported aluminum heads with bigger valves, 16x8" Dakota Sport wheels with slicks,
times and speeds verified by Stalker Pro radar gun with acceleration software (ATS)
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:39 EDT 2013.