- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1985 chevy scottsdale
This truck is currently ranked 700th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 50% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: About average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
stock shortbed with a 350, 10 bolt with 3.08 gears
- 1971 olds 455 motor
- torker intake
- mild cam
- heddman headers
- edelbrock 750 carb
- triangled 4 link
- 3 way adjustable coil overs in the back
- lowered 2 inches in the front, 3 in the rear
- shift kit
- relocated battery to the bed , cs i got no inner fenders
- still stock rearend but know has a locker still with 3.08s
- 4.11s gear, new tires like some 11 inch mickey ts radials
- new stock hood, front drag shocks
it is currently for sale im asking $3500 or best offer, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 20, 2007 at 6:18 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:31 EDT 2013.