- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
This truck is currently ranked 936th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 33% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.006 on street
5.9 360 ci magnum
46re 4spd auto
The 5.9 model came fully loaded. Only options were engine block heater, tow hooks and skid plates, I had none of em. Factory Stripper (for fully loaded)---IE lightweight (relatively-still 4200 some odd pounds) but still cozy and lux.
- the times were run with:
- K&N FIPK
- ML headers
- no cat
- 3" from collector back
- Magnaflow 3" round
- ASP underdrives-crank, alt
- APS 2700 Stall tq converter
- Since then, ive cut the runners of the intake manifold down, installed a shift kit.
- Ive got a 52mm throttle body coming soon, and i plan on getting the Perfect Power SMT-6 (laptop tuning software)
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 24, 2005 at 3:47 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:29 EDT 2013.