- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 364th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 74% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.89 on BFG DragRadial
- 383 Eagle bottom end with JE Forged pistons, 150 N2O shot, 10:1 compression, Tuned Port with TPIS miniram 2 intake. 1.5 roller rockers, holley sytemax 2 heads, 52mm BBK throttle body, Camshaft is custom ground by CRANE the duration at .050 of 224/I and 234/E Lift is .464/I and .496/E, MSD coil, MSD 6AL, 3"/3" drop, 260rwhp and 289rwtq. 13.35s 1/4mile at 102mph. needs tuned
- Lots of suspension and possible Turbo
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 5, 2007 at 5:29 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:26 EDT 2013.